Professional Scrum Master («AJS»)
- Clear understanding of the rules of Scrum through the empirical foundation of Scrum
- Act as Scrum Masters for Scrum Teams and stakeholders from an in-depth understanding of servant-leadership
- Effectively start using Scrum
- Increase the effectiveness of Scrum underway
- Scrum Basics
- What is Scrum and how has it developed?
- Scrum Theory
- Why does Scrum work and what are its principles? How do they differ from more traditional approaches and how does it affect them?
- Scrum Framwork and Meeting
- How to implement the scrum theory in practice by using timeboxes, roles, rules, and artefacts? How to use them most effectively and when do they not work?
- Scrum and Change
- Scrum is different. What does this mean for my project and organization? How can I best implement Scrum with prospect to the expected changes?
- Scrum and Total Cost of Ownership
- A system is not simply developed. It must also be preserved, maintained and improved. How can you measure these total operating costs (TCO) and optimize them?
- Scrum Teams
- How do you team up? What team dynamics should be considered? What impact does this have on productivity?
- Scrum Planning
- Project planning with costs and scheduling
- Predictability, Risk Management and Reporting
- Scrum is empirical. How can predictions be made with Scrum, risks controlled and progress measured?
- Scaling Scrum
- Scrum works perfectly with a single team. It also works for projects or products that involve hundreds or even thousands of team members spread all over the world. How can Scrum be best scaled up?
This course is a combination of instruction and team-based exercises, and teaches what is at the heart of the Scrum and Agile movement.
You will receive the courseware as a pdf after your course.
The Professional Scrum Master course is for anyone involved in software development using the Scrum framework. It is particularly beneficial for those people within an organization accountable for getting the most out of Scrum, including Scrum Masters, managers, and Scrum Team members.
Scrum skills are highly advantageous. Experience in project management and / or computer science is advantageous. In preparation for the seminar, download the following book: Scrum Guide
After successful participation, you will receive a free trial of the "Professional Scrum Master" certificate. It is a multiple choice online test with 80 questions (in English) lasting 60 minutes. With a result of at least 85% you receive the certificate. The price is included in the course. You can take the exam, regardless of location and time.
Please note: If you consider attending the «Professional Scrum Product Owner» course, there should be a period of about three months between the two course visits, as the content will be repeated in some cases and therefore the learning effect will be larger.