Project Management Basics for IPMA Level D («PMEM»)
- Knowledge of the essential contents of project management in the overall context
- Independent application of basic methods and techniques
- Exam preparation for the certification: «Certified Project Management Associate IPMA Level D®»
- Definition of project / project management
- Project management procedure models
- Project portfolio management
- Initiation of projects
- Project assignment
- Goal formulation
- Systems thinking
- Planning of projects
- Work breakdown structure
- Project schedule
- Executing and monitoring projects
- Leadership in project management
- Project controlling
- Key figures in project management
- Conflict management in projects
- Completion of projects
- Final report
- Lessons Learned
- Tool support in project management
Component of the following courses
This project management course is conducted predominantly interactively. Building on short input phases, numerous exercises are carried out and evaluated together.
To ensure that your course attendance has a lasting effect, you will receive the accompanying book in advance. Past experience has shown that reading the book and engaging with the content helps to build a certain homogeneous base of knowledge in the course, which makes the course more exciting and interactive for everyone. Plan at least 4 hours of preparation.
The course is designed for project management beginners, project managers, project staff and PMO.
No special prior knowledge is required for participation in this basic project management seminar. Initial experience as a project member is an advantage.
If you are interested in certification, then book the course package «Project Management Basics for IPMA Level D (PMEM)» consisting of the three-day course (see above), a one-day exam preparation and the IPMA Level D exam.