Business Analyst Agile («ABI»)
This course is based on the BABOK® v3 and the «Agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide» as well as the IIBA® and provides the basics for business analysis in agile projects.
Duration 2 days
Course documents The agile Extension to the BABOK® Guide & Workbook (English)
- Knowledge of the most important agile frameworks
- Optimal integration of the business analysis into the selected framework
- Consciously selection and application of techniques
- Understanding of the role and attitude of a business analyst in agile projects
- Knowledge of the terminology and approach advocated by IIBA® (International Institute for Business Analysis)
- Add over 14 hours to your «Professional Development», which can be credited to the necessary hours for the CCBA® or CBAP® exam
- Introduction «Agile»
- Agile Manifesto
- Values and principles
- Frameworks and tasks of a business analyst
- Iterative Frameworks: XP, Scrum, DSDM ...
- Flow based approach including Kanban
- Scaled Frameworks: SAFe™, LES S
- Competencies and qualifications of a business analyst
- From «Requirements Management» to «Business Analyst Agile»
- Basic principles and attitude
- From «classic» to «agile»
- Discovery framework
- Why and what?
- Delivery framework
- Why and what?
Lectures and exercises on the individual techniques
The course addresses people working in agile projects (business analysis, implementation team or project management) who want to efficiently conduct business analysis in their projects.
Experience in IT or IT related projects facilitates the introduction to the topic.