Introduction to business analysis according to IIBA® («ECBA»)
- Understanding the basics of Business Analysis
- Optimal preparation for the ECBA® exam
- Introduction to business analysis and the role of the business analyst
- Key concepts and important terms
- Basic skills and soft skills
- Strategic analysis / Business analysis
- Planning and monitoring of business analysis activities
- Requirements elicitation and collaboration with stakeholders
- Management of the requirements life cycle
- Requirements analysis and solution design
- Solution evaluation
- Tips for exam preparation
In each chapter, the main techniques of business analysis are discussed.
This course is based on a mixture of impulse presentations and group discussions as well as solving sample questions. It covers all the topics of the BABOK® v3 guide that will be tested in the exam.
This course is aimed at all those who are interested in business analysis and who may wish to acquire an additional certificate.
Initial experience in the field of business analysis is an advantage. We recommend that you familiarise yourself with the BaBoK in advance.
One of the best known providers of business analysis certification is the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA®). With the certification «Certified Competency in Business Analysis» (ECBA®) you can prove your business analysis know-how. The one-hour online ECBA® exam consists of 50 multiple choice competence questions. The online exam requires a computer, internet access, webcam and microphone. For more information, please visit IIBA®.
The certification costs consist of the registration and examination fees. Find an overview of the certification fees here. With the IIBA® Annual Membership ($139 USD) you benefit from discounts on exam fees as well as exclusive access to IIBA® content, support and much more.
We recommend that you complete a membership at IIBA at the same time as attending the course. There you can also download the BaBok. The book is not part of the course.