Adobe Video and Audio Basics («PRAEAU»)
You can use Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe After Effects CC and Adobe Audition CC fundamentally.
This course package consists of the following courses, which can also be booked individually:
- Adobe Premiere Pro CC («AP6») Basics
- Basics of video editing with Premiere Pro
- Import and sort video footage
- Rough cut and fine cut
- Sound mixing
- Effects, fades and titles
- Export video clips for different platforms
- Adobe After Effects CC («AFT») Basics
- Getting to know the user interface, tools and control panels
- Project and composition settings
- Creating and setting up compositions
- Import graphics, images and videos
- Create animations with keyframes
- Use and adjust effects
- Masks and rotoscoping
- Create text and form animations
- 3D animations and Cinema 4D integration
- Motion tracking and 3D camera tracking
- Export of animations
- Adobe Audition – Audio Mixing for Radio, Podcasts and Video Projects («ADAUD»)
- Setting up audition sessions
- Waveform and Multitrack Editor
- Record, cut and mix audio
- Sound mixing in Multitrack Editor
- Audio Effects and Sound FX
- Noise and noise clean up
- Remix of Soundtracks
- Voiceover ducking for mixing speech and music
- Export audio clips and multichannel mixes
This course is aimed at users who want to produce and publish video clips for themselves or for companies.
The course is conducted on Mac. Good user knowledge of the Mac OS X operating system is required.
Info about the room equipment
Our courses take place on Windows or Apple devices. On request, we will be happy to provide you with an Apple computer in Zurich and Bern. Please let us know in advance by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also bring your own laptop.
Adobe CC Software
The Adobe Creative Cloud Software will be fully available in the classrooms during the course. However, it is not possible to use the software via Digicomp licenses from home during the course.