Kurs: TOGAF® 9.1 Level 1 and Level 2 combined («TOG»)
Compact course to prepare for TOGAF® certified Level 1 & 2
- Dauer4 Tage
- KursunterlagenParticipants receive a copy of the classroom presentation material and the Course Book
- Price informationThe exam voucher is included in the course costs. The exam can be absolved in a Digicomp PearsonVUE Testcenter. Further information www.pearsonvue.com/theopengroup or call 0800 83 75 50.
The TOGAF® 9.1 Level 1 and 2 Combined 4 day course is an interactive, classroom-based learning experience. The course covers the curriculi of both Level 1 and level 2. The Foundation level content enables participants to successfully complete the associated TOGAF® Level 1 exam, known as TOGAF® 9.1 Foundation.
The certification provides validation that the candidate has gained knowledge of the terminology, structure, and basic concepts of TOGAF® 9, and understands the core principles of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®. The TOGAF® 9.1 Level 2 content focuses on the practical application of TOGAF® framework, building on the foundational knowledge and comprehension of Level 1, using practical scenarios to enforce concepts.
The exam will beheld approximately one(1) week after the course in the morning. See timetable for details.
- Interactivity guaranteed
- Group Discussions, Think-Pair-Share, Brainstorming, and 2-Minute Paper Activities.
- Our course engages all types of participants, including the quieter lot, and encourages sharing of ideas / team building among the participants.
- Focus on effectiveness
- Real-life Analogies, Formative Quizzes, Mind Maps, after-course study guide, mock exams.
- This enhances the performance of the participants during the course, and focuses on their key strengths and areas of improvement.
- We also make sure that people have the necessary skills to pass the exam after the course.
- Engaging & Fun
- A central case study in the form of a comic strip and eFlash Cards are engaging ways to learn, recall, and retain.
- We don't offer some boring 750-page TOGAF® book, or 4 days of theory, but a fun experience.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- The basic concepts of Enterprise Architecture and TOGAF®
- The core concepts and terminology used in TOGAF® 9.1
- The concept of the Enterprise Continuum; its purpose and constituent parts The TOGAF® certification program
- The ADM guidelines and techniques
- How each of the ADM phases contributes to the success of enterprise architecture
- Understand and apply the ADM phases in development of an enterprise architecture
- How Architecture Governance contributes to the Architecture Development Cycle
- How to apply Architecture Governance in development of an enterprise architecture
- How to apply the TOGAF® Architecture Content Framework
- Understand and apply the concept of Building Blocks
- How to apply the Stakeholder Management Technique
- How to apply the TOGAF® Content Metamodel
- How to apply TOGAF® recommended techniques when developing an enterprise architecture
- The TOGAF® Technical Reference Model and how to customize it to meet an organization’s needs
- The Integrated Information Infrastructure Reference Model
- The content of the key deliverables of the ADM cycle
- How an enterprise architecture can be partitioned to meet the specific needs of an organization
- The purpose of the Architecture Repository
- How to apply iteration and different levels of architecture with the ADM
- How to adapt the ADM for security
- SOA as a style of architecture
- The role of architecture maturity models in developing an enterprise architecture
- The purpose of the Architecture Skills Framework and how to apply it within an organization
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of TOGAF® 9.1, e.g. System Integrators, Operational, Business and IT developers, CIO’s and IT Managers, Program and Project Leaders, IT Specialists, Architects
- Professionals who are working in an organization where TOGAF® 9.1 has been adopted and who need to participate in architecture projects and initiatives
- Architects who will be responsible for developing architecture artifacts
- Architects who wish to introduce TOGAF® 9.1 into an architecture practice
- Architects who want to achieve a recognized qualification to demonstrate their detailed knowledge of TOGAF®
There are no formal prerequisites. However, it is strongly recommended that participants have some experience in the Enterprise Architecture domain. Note, to be certified on TOGAF® 9.1 Level 2, it is required to have passed the TOGAF® Level 1 exam.
The Open Group Certification logo is a trademark, TOGAF® and TOGAF® 9.1 are registered trademarks of The Open Group in the United States and other countries.
Digicomp partners with ITpreneurs. ITpreneurs TOGAF® Training Course 9 is an Accredited TOGAF® Training Course and complies with the accreditation requirements for The Open Group TOGAF® Certification for People program.
- Digicomp Academy AGBubenbergplatz 11Bern3011
- Digicomp Academy AGLimmatstrasse 50Zürich8005
- Digicomp Academy AGKüchengasse 9Basel4051