Certified Ethical Hacker («CEHB»)
You will learn the different tools and options which a hacker should know. At the end of the course you will be able to pass the exam 312-50 for the Certified Ethical Hacker from EC-Council.
This class will immerse the student into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems. The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems. Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed. Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation. When a student leaves this intensive 5 day class they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking. This course prepares you for EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker exam 312-50.
- introduction in "Ethical Hacking"
- System Hacking
- Trojans and Backdoors
- Denial of Service
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Web Based Password Cracking Techniques
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Virus and Worms
- Physical Security
- Linux Hacking
- Evading Firewalls, IDS and Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing
Consists of the following modules
- Certified Ethical Hacker
- Certified Ethical Hacker Exam
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Ethical Hacking and Countermeasures course mission is to educate, introduce and demonstrate hacking tools for penetration testing purposes only. Prior to attending this course, you will be asked to sign an agreement stating that you will not use the newly acquired skills for illegal or malicious attacks and you will not use such tools in an attempt to compromise any computer system, and to indemnify EC-Council with respect to the use or misuse of these tools, regardless of intent.
Not anyone can be a student — Digicomp as the only accredited Training Centers (ATC) will make sure the applicants work for legitimate companies.
The 4-hour examination to become a Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) is part of the course and is taken within 4 weeks after the course at one of our EC-Council Exam Centers in Zurich, Bern or Basel. The course location may differ from the exam location. The exam costs € 500 and is included in the course price.
- Please take your EC-Council login details and exam voucher with you (more information to this on the 1st day of the course from the instructor). ID or passport must be presented.
- Permitted tools: Small German-English dictionary and notepaper will be provided
- The results will be announced immediately after the test. You will also find the results on your EC-Council profile
Displacement and repetition
- For the postponement, please contact our customer advisors: firstname.lastname@example.org or +41 44 447 21 21
- You pay 50% of the exam price for the repetition. You will receive the voucher from Digicomp.