Create secure websites («SWO»)
- Knowledge of various attacks on web applications (including the underlying databases and backends), which you will then execute yourself
- Understanding the basics of secure software development
- Dealing with various potential threat scenarios
Studies show that more than 90% of all web applications have serious security flaws, although effective countermeasures exist for most types of attacks. Vulnerabilities are mostly found in architecture and design, in application logic, in program code, in 3rd party libraries or in deployment and configuration.
Based on the OWASP Top 10, you will learn about the current attack methods on (web) applications and how effective protective measures should be taken
- A01:2021-Broken Access Control
- A02:2021-Cryptographic Failures
- A04:2021-Insecure Design
- A05:2021-Security Misconfiguration
- A06:2021-Vulnerable and Outdated Components
- A07:2021-Identification and Authentication Failures
- A08:2021-Software and Data Integrity Failures
- A09:2021-Security Logging and Monitoring Failures
- A10:2021-Server-Side Request Forgery
Component of the following courses
This course is targeted at software developers and testers, webmasters, developers as well as publishers, system engineers and administrators, CISOs and IT security managers as well as Scrum Masters.
After the course you will have the basic knowledge to deal with the topic in depth. As a possible certification, the «Burp Suite Certified Practitioner» can be approached.