Microsoft Security, Compliance and Identity
Start your learning journey in Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity
Cyber attacks on companies are constantly increasing. That’s why it’s all the more important for companies to protect their corporate and personal data, to establish guidelines on how to handle corporate data, and to manage access.
Our courses led by experts will teach you how to use identity and access management systems with Microsoft Azure, set up data governance guidelines, or investigate, detect, and adequately respond to threats with the tools Sentinel, Azure Defender, and Microsoft 365 Defender.
Benefit from our selected trainer network of experienced experts and flexible learning formats. With lots of interaction, targeted labs and case studies, our certified trainers ensure that you can apply what you have learned in practice immediately after the course.
Discover our training portfolio now
All Digicomp training courses will get you optimally prepared for your certification and are based on the official Microsoft Learn content.
Microsoft Security, Identity, and Compliance Fundamentals (SC-900)
- Certification: “Microsoft Certified: Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals”
- Examination: “SC-900 – Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity Fundamentals”
Microsoft Security Operations Analyst Associate (SC-200)
- Certification: “Microsoft Certified: Security Operations Analyst Associate”
- Examination: “SC-200 – Microsoft Security Operations Analyst”
Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator Associate (SC-300)
- Certification: “Microsoft Certified: Identity and Access Administrator Associate”
- Examination: “SC-300 – Microsoft Identity and Access Administrator”
Microsoft Information Protection Administrator (SC-400)
- Certification: “Microsoft Certified: Information Protection Administrator Associate”
- Examination: “SC-400 – Microsoft Information Protection Administrator”