Adobe After Effects – Advanced («AFTF»)
- Learn the After Effects tools to achieve the best results in the shortest time possible
- Optimal quality punching of the most complicated Greenscreen or Bluescreen templates with Keylight
- Understanding the Shape Tracking of Mocha
- Development of numerous skills in dealing with 3D tracking
- Operate Cineware or Cinema 4D Lite to effortlessly create and animate sophisticated 3D objects
- Operating the 3D renderer
- Development of skills in handling Motion Design Typoanimation Engine
- Understanding the development of sophisticated motion design with expressions
Do you already have in-depth knowledge and practical experience with Adobe After Effects and want to get the most out of the powerful compositing program?
Then this Advanced Training course is for you.
The possibilities in the area of 2D and 3D compositing have been greatly expanded in recent years by the further development of After Effects. Numerous new tools and workflow tips will deepen your knowledge in this training. You will learn how to achieve the highest quality results in the shortest time possible using After Effects tools.
The course builds on the latest developments, so you will also learn the new features of the latest updates:
- Advanced keying
- Mocha Tracker
- Advanced 3D Tracking
- Cinema 4D integration
- Cinema 4D Lite introduction
- Cinema 4D renderer for extrusion 3D objects (masks, shape layers and text layers)
- Motion Design with the Typoanimation Engine
- Motion Design with expressions
- CINEWARE Plugin for exchange with Cinema 4D
You will gain practical insights into best practices for the application of the tools learned and implement inspiring application examples in the hands-on part.
This course is aimed at graphic designers, designers and motion graphics artists with a sound knowledge of After Effects who want to deepen and broaden their knowledge.
You have a basic knowledge of After Effects or a comparable qualification.
Info about the room equipment
Our courses take place on Windows or Apple devices. On request, we will be happy to provide you with an Apple computer in Zurich and Bern. Please let us know in advance by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. You can also bring your own laptop.
Adobe CC Software
The Adobe Creative Cloud Software will be fully available in the classrooms during the course. However, it is not possible to use the software via Digicomp licenses from home during the course.